12 Jun Your Control Panel
Posted at 22:21h in Equipment 0 Comments
Security One’s control panel is the “brains” of the entire system and can simply be replaced on a flat surface (like a counter top) or easily wall mounted. It constantly communicates with all of the other alarm devices in your home and is wireless. This control panel connects to Security One with a digital cellular link, the most reliable way to connect with an alarm system.
Security One is partnered with GE and use the Simon XT and Simon XTI control panels for new installs. However our technicians are highly trained and know how to work with both Honeywell and DSC systems.
Features for the GE Simon XT:
- Integrated Keypad and Internal Siren
- 24-hour Battery Backup
- Large Backlit LCD Screen
- Arm, Disarm, and System Status Buttons
- “Chime” Feature to Announce Opening Sensors
Technical Details for the GE Simon XT:
- Installation Tips
- 2.2″ high x 5.7″ long x 7.0″ wide
- Handles up to 40 individual sensor devices
- 212 word spoken vocabulary
- Included tabletop stand & wall mount kit
- Compatible with GE wireless sensors
- DJW-1.2(6V1.2AH) 24-Hour Backup Battery
Thanks for visiting us at SecurityOneOnline.com
Call us toll free at (855) 229-9733
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.