15 Jun Touch Screen
Touch screens are all the rage, as the phenomenal sales of Apples iPad and other “tablet” devices have shown. It’s only fitting that GE, the recognized leader in home security equipment, would develop a wireless touch screen to complement their existing line of advanced devices for protecting your home and family – and that Security One would offer it. The convenient color touch screen is the ideal solution for additional control of your alarm system and home automation features. Plus, it’s only the first such device that GE plans to release.
What Are the Benefits?
- Provides access to your Security One system from a second location in your home.
- Secures your home more easily.
- Easy view of your home security system.
- Save energy and reduce utility bills with thermostat and light control/automation.
- Sleek touch screen with one-click control of key alarm features.
- Easy control of all security functions – arm, disarm, and more.
- Z-Wave ready – ability to control compatible lights, thermostat, locks, and more.
- Inside temperature display (requires Security One’s Ultimate Monitoring plan).
- 3.5-inch color LCD screen
- Compatible with GE Simon XT Control Panel (v1.3 and later)
- 3.6” high x 5.5” long x 1.1” wide
- Uses 4 1.5V, Alkaline AAA batteries (batteries are for backup only)
- Alarm.com and emPower compatible.
- Inside temperature display available only with Security One’s Ultimate Monitoring plan0.
- Outside temperature and weather is not an included feature.
- Leverage Your Home Automation
The touch screen allows you to control your Z-Wave thermostat from other places in the house – like your bedroom. You can also control lights in other parts of the house, in addition to controlling your alarm system. In other words, home security and home automation just got even easier.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.